Monday, March 25, 2013

A Chapter is...

 about to come to end.  I want to preface this announcement by saying I've really enjoyed the encouragement and support you have offered during my blogging chapter, and I want to apologize to those of you who may have just recently stumbled onto or discovered Budget Paleo...Made Easy.    This is a decision my husband and I have weighing carefully for a quite a while now and some things that came up this past week just made it very clear to us that it is time for me to stop blogging (new reasons).  I was really looking forward to sharing and blogging about my latest elimination diet, but I know this is the Lords will and I'm looking forward to new things in our future.  I will leave the blog here as a "ghost" blog, so recipes, posts, etc. will still be accessible, but I won't be answering comments or making new posts.  I will also be closing down the Facebook page in the next week or so, I'll try to use it as a way to get the word out that Budget Paleo...Made Easy is coming to an end. I love Pinterest and will still be on there as myself rather than Budget Paleo...Made Easy, feel free to continue to follow me as I pin away.   Again thank you all so much for all the support, encouragement and kind words, it's been fun!  I'll leave you all with a link to my post from a few months ago when I took a sabbatical from blogging and started weighing this decision more heavily, it has a long list of resources, if you would like me to add your blog to the list please message or email me and I'd be happy to do so.  Good Bye and God Bless!



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Best of luck and much happiness. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are something things in life God designed for only YOU to do.... many many people can blog about Paleo, but only you can be a wife and mommy to your husband and children. And if you don't focus and seek FIRST His kingdom on those things then you open the door for others.

    I am so very very blessed by your announcement. And God will take care of all those who looked to you for encouragement. And HE really is able to take care of them!

    Rejoice and give thanks, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just discovered you! Sorry to see you go. God bless as you move on to your next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So uhm, God hates paleo? I didn't get that memo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian Dumych, sorry, that's not was I was trying to communicate. No, I don't believe God hates Paleo, but I do believe that he hates anything that becomes an idol or takes our eyes off of him (which could be many things). It was a personal choice relating to blogging, my being sick and having a large family to care for on limited energy. And one I'm thankful I made, as this past 6 months have been a real struggle just to survive and keep up with our daily lives, I've had to narrow my life down drastically, focusing on whats most important to us. By all means enjoy Paleo as a healthy way of eating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at the way my partner Wesley Virgin's tale launches with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    These are the same secrets many famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this expression has even occurred INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around seven years back, while riding an unlicensed, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and in his bank account.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of questions, right?

    Your success story is going to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete